Clown Madness (short) Clown Madness (short)

Not too bad in the end!

I was about to give this entry a 2 but the end saved you :P Reminded me of the good old medness day without all that serious stuff ^^!

7IsUnlucky responds:

:] Thank you kind sur!

Madness Renovation Madness Renovation

Well...

I gave this movie only a 3 because the art was OK but there was "No Violence LOL"... ;-)

When Mario Isnt There When Mario Isnt There

Okay

It was okay, but you could have done more with sprites. Also, since this seems to be the most favorite excuse on newgrounds to blam stuff: NO POINT TO IT LOLOLOL!... sigh, who cares if it has no point, it was nice to view :). Keep it up!

Trial Bike Pro Trial Bike Pro

stuck

last part of level 8 is too hard. fix it.

Twist 2 Twist 2

AZERTY = Fail

Why are we belgians cursed like the french with AZERTY keyboards??!! For this reason I can't play this game... :(

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Awesome game!

This is the game the held my attention for the longest period of time EVER on Newgrounds, seriously!
Very cool feel to the game and smooth graphics.

However, I got to level 39, and I got to the exit, but when I ran through the exit I just came out at the entrance again, as if the exit and the entrance were portals themselves!!!
That was very frustrating, or is that supposed to happen?

Once again though, GREAT game, love it! I hope to see more of it soon!

Iced Voice Iced Voice

Good stuff

Very original, I think Video Game would be a better category for this track though ;)
Still, I like it very much, keep up the awesome work!

Spiritual Alchemy DEMO Spiritual Alchemy DEMO

Wow!

I really enjoy listening to this, i think you're a real underdog! Only one thing though, i am pretty sure i've heard the intro melody before somewhere else, but that doesn't bother me at all. Anyway, great job, and yes finish it please, make a nice ending to it ;)!
Check out my music sometime okay? =]

-ArKaineRevived

tF-[Struggle] tF-[Struggle]

Amazed...

Waw, truly one of the best i've ever heard. Sounds a lot like prodigy i think :P. Anyway supa supa song, please don't leave NG :'(. oh and i added you on MSN, fre_geutjens@hotmail.com, see you soon!