Iced Voice Iced Voice

Good stuff

Very original, I think Video Game would be a better category for this track though ;)
Still, I like it very much, keep up the awesome work!

Spiritual Alchemy DEMO Spiritual Alchemy DEMO

Wow!

I really enjoy listening to this, i think you're a real underdog! Only one thing though, i am pretty sure i've heard the intro melody before somewhere else, but that doesn't bother me at all. Anyway, great job, and yes finish it please, make a nice ending to it ;)!
Check out my music sometime okay? =]

-ArKaineRevived

tF-[Struggle] tF-[Struggle]

Amazed...

Waw, truly one of the best i've ever heard. Sounds a lot like prodigy i think :P. Anyway supa supa song, please don't leave NG :'(. oh and i added you on MSN, fre_geutjens@hotmail.com, see you soon!

tF-[Returned]-REMADE- tF-[Returned]-REMADE-

Again, a high-quality song from you ;)

Really another brilliant mix with your name on it. Your work really inspires mine. So if you've got some time, i would really appreciate it if you checked out my work for a bit :)! But, if you do, please don't listen to like the first 10 songs or so, they REALLY SUCK! Touch the Stars is ok though...

Lol Alright I will :) and thanxz for the review bud :P

tF-[Hyperdrive] tF-[Hyperdrive]

Really cool!!!

Really nice tune in this, normally i don't like Hardcore style that much, but this kicked ass :O!
The maniac-laughs added to flavour of the song really good too :D!!

Hehe.. i know :P thanxz btw :D

tF-[Aquanox]-NG Version- tF-[Aquanox]-NG Version-

Hell yeah this is TRANCE!!

Originality: Really those piano sounds...wow...you don't hear that very often in trance, but it makes it what it is, vesa vie, SUPERB!!

Diversity: Well i certainly never had the feeling I was listening to the same thing over and over so that's a plus. But sometimes you could hear little, i dunno, empty spaces or something, just for a split second, like when it would loop but it isn't perfectly looped. But oh well, what the heck :P.

Clarity: Ultra high quality for a song of this king :O Really nice.

Effort: Good effects, and one hell of a nice piano melody :D So thats a 10 for you ^_^!!

Overall: 10/10, 5/5 baby!!

If you have the time, please send the full one to fre_geutjens@hotmail.com (put something like full song Aquanox in it or something) Thanks in advance!

-DJ ArKaine

This is one long review -.-\ Ah well :P.. Thanxz for all the nice comments :D

i2 - LET IT RAIN!!! i2 - LET IT RAIN!!!

Wow!!

Holy hell mate! Really, this is Trance Mixing how it should be done. The Synths follow up perfectly, the melodies are cool, and yes your drums kick ass... Gimme more of this!!

i2abbitz responds:

i sure as hell will try arkaine! thanks for the review

_-_Chopin_~_Trance_-_ _-_Chopin_~_Trance_-_

what the hell??

This kinda sucked actually. I mean, no beat, no bass, just pure synth, and then even the rythem was all fucked up, sorry man but this doesn't work i guess, but well, you tried and you found the good notes from that classical song ;-)!

Sandstorm ZENON MIX Sandstorm ZENON MIX

Really good, but COULD've been more...

Well this is either the best or the second-best Sandstorm Remix on NG...
Enjoy making more and good luck in the future mate... check out my audio page too if you want, pretty please ;)